- Posted by vividano
- 0 Comments
In the flurry of day-to-day priorities it’s easy to lose track or become complacent. Without plans or targets in place to set off alarm bells, you may never know if you’re missing the grade.
Result: This can foster an undermining false sense of security accompanied by a gut feeling that things could have been done better.
Here are the key indicators to the big question above. They’ve come up time and time again in my experience of advising all kinds of firms.
See how you answer these questions. You’ll get a clue from your response!
* Do you have long-term ambitions (say 10 to 20 years) for the business and for yourself personally?
* Can you justify and meet those aspirations with the service you offer along with the staff and facilities at your disposal?
* If so, is your business model robust enough to drive the firm forward successfully towards those goals?
* If so, do you have a solid action plan and timeline to make them happen?
Make it happen
Running a small business is a long-term commitment. Don’t waste your time and sacrifice your efforts. Ensure your input and investment shows in optimal results for you and your team.
So, put aside those flurries we spoke of earlier – you owe it to yourself and colleagues to give this real thought.
Here’s how we can help you
- Realise your vision
- Create a core strategic plan
- Put the plan to work
- Ensure you do get the best
We can also help you to step back and view the whole picture and identify your company’s full potential. And crucially, what needs to change to secure your lifetime ambitions for yourself and your stakeholders.